Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Spell unfaithful.

Face it.

When they say, "Baby, I'm going clubbing. I won't grind, I'm just going to drink with my boys."
Girls, if you believe, you're fucking dumb.

And when they go, "I'm gonna meet the boys." And if it's every night, come on. Fuck it. Don't his guy friends have a life too? Why would they want to meet him every single night?! There you go, he's lying.

Somehow, you get lucky and managed to grab his phone. You peeped at his inbox messages to see if there's any girls name on the list. Phew. You can't find any. Most are boys, and even if there are girls' name, they're your girl friends. So, there you go, again. Happy this time thinking, oh well. He's got no scandal. But you know, IN YOUR FACE. Fuck, don't be dumb please. For all you know, those guy names on the list, they're fucking girls! Like, Alisa. Named Adam on his list. Come on. What the fuck, seriously.

I hope J's not like this. Really. Well, that's every girl's hope. Who would want an unfaithful boyfriend. Then again, girls, face it. You either know it or you don't. And don't bother checking with his guy friends. Coz friends help each other. Or in boys' term. Brothers don't kill each other. Sooo, there are 2 ways to overcome this. 1) Fucking leave him. 2) Play the game baby and make sure you win.

I've had enough conversations with my guy friends and this is exactly how they think. For some reason, paranoia struck me. Like I said, 2 choices. I can choose to be dumb or good at this game.