Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My list of farks.FARKING ANNOYING PEOPLE.


Just today itself, I've got calls and messages from whom I call, friends whom I've not been contacting for ages. Reasons they call that absolutely spoilt my farking day.

And they have their ways on starting a conversation, like.. "Hi babe, how have you been doing? I hope you're good."

And those farking reasons when I said, "What is it? Go straight to the point."

1) Do you have cash to spare? I'm in need of cash now. (you're a farking boy mind you.)

2) Heard you're single now, are you fine? Just so you know, I'm here for you. (seriously, what the fark.)

3) I'm running a business and I'm looking for a partner. And I think you're the right one. (fark off. And you can't farking tell me the benefits of joining the business.)

4) I miss you so much. *Awkward silence* Ummm..can you do me a favour? (yeah, sure. Like hanging up on you? My pleasure.)

5) Eh, did I just saw you at Ferragamo? You're working there?! Hmm. Not bad. Can get discount? (fark off luh.)

KNNLJCB.

And lastly, FACEBOOK'S ACTING LIKE A FARKING BITCH NOW. That kinda sums up my day. FARK.