Monday, April 18, 2011

Times are hard but you kept me going.

Last Friday didn't turn out pretty well. My boyfriend just had to endure with my moodswings and things just turned sour from there. Bad evening for a Friday. And I thought hell ended when I got home. I was wrong. Mum had to rush to the hospital at such an unearthly hour because she was running an indeed, a high fever. Dad and I had to wait for hours till like 4am since Mum had to be under observation in the emergency ward. Yea, it was that bad. At times, I just can't bring myself to be strong. I quit pretending cause it takes a lot out of me. The wait at the hospital just couldn't get any better when the ex-bf(whom my bf loathe so much) had to call me and whined how miserable life is without me. He was at the club. CLUB. You saw it, prolly dancing his ass off, claiming clubbing is his only medicine to forget me. Fuck you really. Never ever whine about your life cause you have no idea what I am going through right now. And he texted about how he'd be there for me at the hospital instead of some club at that same night. What are you trying to prove? You talk a lot, no actions. Saturday wasn't any better. Plan was to stay in the hospital since Mum was warded while waiting for the bf to reach in the evening. But, as soon as I got there, my nose just had to be a bitch and Mum's doctor thought I was sick. My heart just fell cause I couldn't be there to take care of Mum. Mum's immune system is low after chemo so that explains everything yea? Right, I was so down, I cried prolly gallons of tears. Called the bf and got to his arms. How can I not love this boy? Sunday was a lot better since Saturday was well spent with the boyfriend. Bf did all the comforting so I could say, I was a bit stronger. Hospital again on a Sunday, together with bf, which brought us to a certain level. I love him more cause I know he's there for my family. I have no idea why I'm penning down these thoughts online, but I definitely feel a lot better. Mum, please, get well soon. We all need you. love nad