Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I don't have my say.

Dear you; though I'm not too sure if there's anyone reading this space, except for the very one boy I'm so in love with.


First and foremost, bear with me cause I foresee myself penning down my lengthy thoughts.


I've gotten my exam results and God, I must thank you for I've worked so hard. That aside, I got through 4 rounds of interview for my scholarship and I'm not really confident in the last interview. Sigh, I feel so miserable right after, well not to the extend of killing myself, but I guess you can say so. Trust me, it was that depressing knowing that your career is guaranteed upon graduation and you merely screwed up in the interview. Sad to say, I'm mentally prepared for disappointment. I'm really thankful I have very supportive friends like Ania and Chantelle whom I really love so much. Guess I'd still drown in sorrows up till now if not for their words of encouragement.


On a brighter note, Mum's recovering from her cancer. Dad, on the other hand, is having some financial difficulties. Mum's medical expenses, my little sis's surgery, my school fees and a million little things that weighs a lot on Dad's shoulders. Well, I wish I could do my part but I have no idea how to. In actual fact, I don't even know what I'm feeling. I feel so rushed, like a 40 year old trapped in a 20 year old body, having to worry about financial difficulties of the family and trying so hard to find alternatives to earn money. I wouldn't say I'll quit school because that is by the far, the most stupid thing to do but I thought of doing an internship. I'm not too sure if that's a good choice cause for one fact, I'd rather commit 100% in my studies. Thinking of these me feel like I'm forced to grow up. I have to worry about all these while my friends, prolly busy clubbing or having gatherings right now.


The boyfriend has been my pillar of support all these months and I'm so thankful for that.


One thing for sure, I'm not the girl I used to be. Indeed, tragedies are a blessing in disguise.


love nad