Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I have a mouth and when you go beyond my limits, I'm not afraid to use it.

For a start,FUCK to everyone who's been pressing on me for time. Really. Just so you know, I am fucking tired of telling people, I'm busy. 2 weeks of holiday sounds short enough. And to be reminded, projects and studying should be in the list. When I say I'm busy, I fucking mean it. So don't you go around saying I'm lying or saying I've forgotten you. If you do, fuck you very very much.

Second, let me tell you this. I don't have much time to spend with my boyfriend and it's not everytime that we hang out together. So, if you're a fucking jerk, by all means, be mad at me for not spending time with you. And out of these 14 days of holidays, we only have 3 days to ourselves. Fair much?!

Third, I'll be nice and say not only my friends who's been acting mean lately. J's friends are bitches too. I hate it when I have to fight with my boyfriend's friends to spend time with him. So, as you can see, everyone's being a bitch here and not letting us to spend time together. Seriously, fuck off. Stop assuming we are like other couples who go for movies after school or do sleepover. We DON'T. On normal schooling days, my boyfriend either works or gym. So there, see?! It's not everytime that we are together.

And of course, the most important thing ever. I have a family. They need their share of me. Booooo me if I'm not one of you who doesn't spend time with your families.

Now fuck off, coz I'm tired entertaining each and every one of your antics.