Friday, December 4, 2009

No one can beat J.


That chinese malay boy gave me a wake up call at 7 this morning. Speaking of which, we stopped talking since he got to know I'm back with J, or prolly I think, it's more to he went MIA and I have no idea why he suddenly called. Boys and their antics. Freaking bitch, my class starts at 11 and I was wondering why I was wide awake at 7. Reason he called, he misses me. At 7am. Screw yourself man. God.

Elish got to know about him calling me and she got all excited. And I'm wondering why I felt NOTHING. Yeah, I can't deny he has got super good looks (he's a model) and looked rich but..still, I don't feel a thing. No tingling feeling, no excitement that he's tall, and has nice features and looked like what I'd always wanted back then.

Sounds like the perfect guy? Prolly to other girls out there but not me. My wants on the perfect guy has been fulfilled. His features, his dressing, what he has done for me and his smile, fulfilled by a boy I had met last April.

J. Ng.