Monday, January 11, 2010

How heart to heart talk can change a friendship.


The clique had a heart to heart talk. I wish we didn't. Coz only today, that I found out my 'I thought to be my super close guy friend' talked bad about me after 2 years he made that particular remark.
Cheryl : Eh Nad, you know that Anil (Fuck, I don't care revealing his name.) said something bad about you when you first got together with Joel. He said something like, "I'm so disappointed with Nad. She can do a lot better. Why Joel? Of all boys. If Joel can get her, it'd be damn easy for me to get her. I'm sure I'm a lot better than Joel. I can treat Nad better than him."
Me : Fuck him. Really? He did say that?!
Sheila : Yeah. We just didn't wanna tell you coz you guys were damn close.
Pffft. Anil, you're so full of yourself. And guys like you, such a turn off. You want to play the comparison game. You're not even near.