Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I'm no where near my cousins.


My aunt called me earlier today from Belgium to tell me they're coming home in April. They got hold of my facebook, browsed through my pictures and tell me how beautiful I've grown since the last time they saw me, and trust me, that's over 10 years. That's really sweet but really, I'm not near beautiful. Here goes my low self esteem syndrome.

I'm overly excited coz I miss these girls. I swear they've grown super pretty since I last saw them. Envy. My cousins. Sharifah Olivia Cleirbaut and Farah Salina Cleirbaut. I'm not being mind fucked but I'm definitely jealous of them. I tried searching for my boy cousin, Michael Angelo Cleirbaut over in facebook, but I can't seem to get hold of him. And I swear he looks amazingly charming from the picture my aunt sent me months ago (I've lost it, sadly). Tsk. These malay mixed ang moh. How I wish I'm a Cleirbaut.

April, come faster.