Saturday, January 23, 2010

A point of time you know, not everything goes your way.


The fact that you endured so much of my abuse, meant absolutely everything to me. I’d never forget the times I felt inferior, only to have you wrap your arms around me, brush my hair, and told me not to cry. Which I didn’t, because you were there. I had nothing to fear. I’d hate to sound stupid and cheesy, but baby, you make my best boyfriend.

Every time our eyes met, it brought back tons of delightful memories. Made new ones as well. I want to keep falling in love with you. I have no other addiction but you.
I'm counting the days we have left, for we know that we have to part. These remaining days, I'll treasure and I promise, I'd bring the best out of it and when we go our separate ways, I want to hear you say, "Nadz, you're my best."