Thursday, November 5, 2009

"Ala, no car already B." says J.


Last day with the car to ourselves. Back to Dad's hands. Let me just say a big thank you to my car for being really nice to my friends and I for the week. Coz without it, Paragon for lunch, Zoo to slack, Marina Barrage to chill, Changi Village for supper, Vivo for movie, Dempsey for ice-cream, Bishan for chicken rice, Botanic Garden for lepaking, Choa Chu Kang for seafood, it's all not possible.

I'll prolly wait for a fine letter. Such dumb. After school, J and I rushed to the airport to fetch Dad. The first thing I said to Dad when he hugged me was, "Umm Pa, I kind of have a fine already." And J, right beside me, smiling sheepishly. A-hole! Lucky thing Dad didn't mind a bit! :)

Dad didn't know J and I are friends now. And he asked J to join us for family dinner at home. Just when I thought I got over it, Dad had to bring it up again. But with J and Dad in the car joking around like they used to, I feel effortlessly happy.

On a lighter note, I think my life's getting a little bit crazy already. Love it. This gang, I suddenly miss.




Dee, specially for you. I miss you fucking lot bitch!