Saturday, November 14, 2009

My smile, so plastic.

Oh God. I had always wanted to blog every single day, but I'm catching up with depression. I'm still not over the J thingy yet. It's been one month plus, but it's ok. I'll get over it. I'm quite done talking about him today coz I've been doing that since the day we broke up. What a life.

I'm catching up on the things I didn't get to do while I was with him so that kind of sums up my current lifestyle. I've been hanging out till midnight every single day. Mum bickers a lot but really, I don't give a shit. I'm just..too depressed.

So, I've been out quite a lot I feel like home's a hotel. Next week, no more hanging out. Promise. To make Mum happy, I cancelled my plans with the gang. Oh well, hanging out with family on Saturday night wasn't that bad. Wait for pictures. Blogger's a bitch now.