Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Baby, today my smile. It wasn't fake.

1st day of school yesterday wasn't so bad. J and I drove to school. Simply amazing to have the car for a week. So, all in all, Monday wasn't blue.

Tuesday, 2nd day of school. Massive jam on the expressway and J couldn't stop cursing. I was late for school yet again. Really, having a car, it makes no difference. I'd rather take the train.



And for lunch today, the gang went Botak Jones without me! With my car! Ass. But oh well, I'm kind enough. J skipped his last lecture for Marina Barrage. It was an effing last minute plan and I regretted not keeping my kite and mat in the car. See, always follow your instinct.

Friends have been pestering me to patch up with him. It's just not possible and you know, I think we're much happier this way. Relationship is just a status. Get that.




My ex-boyfriend's simply awesome. And I never said I've stopped loving him.