Monday, November 30, 2009

Rudolf, Leave me! :(

My friends were teasing me earlier, about how abnormal it was to see me with somewhat Rudolf's nose. Talk about painful. That really did hurt. :( I don’t quite think I’ll get used to this feeling so I'm praying real hard this Rudolf thing will go away.

I’ll have to say though, I played along being Rudolf. It doesn't matter does it. But there's way too many people giving remarks. Tears fell mostly because I felt hope died on me.

The best part though? J was such a sweetheart telling me things would just be fine. Each time he smiles. I don’t think I’d ever be immune to that smile. There is never enough things to talk about, never enough time to talk about everything. I know people get sick from coming here to read about me and yet all I could talk about is him. BELIEVE ME, without him, there is much, Much, MUCH less to talk (or write!) about.