Saturday, January 14, 2012

Brighter than sunshine

I had my happy pills on such a beautiful Saturday. Seeing John and Chantelle was enough to lift my spirits up. Speaking of which, I'm hyped up about our next meeting already! :D


Despite the scorching sun, we were pretty determined to carry on with picnic. I'm so glad we did because we had an amazing time. And of course, at such a pretty setting like this, having heart to heart talks are the best.







I love these two dearies here a lot! Been close since our poly years and we have been stronger ever since. :) But of course, we still have our small little bickerings here and there, but at the end of the day, we know we can't live without each other. <3


At the later part of the day, met the family for dinner. A great ending to a perfect Saturday. :)


My pillar of strength. Honestly speaking, I wouldn't have gone this far without them. They have done so much for me and I really can't wait to start work just so I can repay their deeds though I know it'd never be enough. :(










To have my love ones to end my night, I could not ask for more. :)


love nad