Sunday, January 15, 2012

Kept in the dark

Have you ever felt like you're wandering aimlessly? And you let your mind floats by, waiting for something amazing to happen? You counted down the days, the months but nothing great actually happens. Sad to say, that's me now.



I feel as though I'm stuck in a pool of mud, my movements restricted, hoping someone to rescue me but no one really came along. And the worst things of all, the person you think would understand you, doesn't. He just doesn't get it.


Sometimes I forget that my happiness does not depend on you. I need to constantly remind myself that fairytales never ever existed and that life and relationships are fragile. I need to do something with this life. I keep wanting to make something happen and I think it's time. Wait and see.




love nad