Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The brain fucks.


I should say, my list of vocabulary has tremendously increased.
But to the extent if it's good or bad vocabulary, that remains a question.
Talking on the phone with Helmin, was crazy.
He cracked me up with his corny jokes most of the time and well, it kinda worked for me since holidays are just plain boring for now.
My girlfriends are busy with attachments, school, exams. Tell me about it.
And, Joel, keeping himself occupied being a New Urban Male Boy. Tsk.

Trust me. Helmind would always say,
"Amaciam? Jatuh pe babe?" or somewhat, "Mau kicap pe tu budak?"
I got influenced and thought it was cool at first that I started to use it on every sentence I've formed.
But, as the conversation went on, I found the words, a bit too deafening to the ears.
No offence to the mats here. Peace.
Speaking of which, I find it an irony coz my friend here's totally not a Mat.

Then again, with this usage of words.
I simply don't find the link between how the Mats put it and what they actually mean.
Like, "Amaciam? Jatuh pe babe?" In Mat context, it means, "Deal?"
while, "Mau kicap pe tu budak?" simply means, "You wanna teach him a lesson?"
Why use kicap? Or jatuh?
Till now, I've been trying but my questions, still unanswered.


"Tsk. Tak paham. Tak paham."