Thursday, August 27, 2009

It's not everytime that I do a morning post.


Today, things just fell apart I felt so down I'd rather burn than fall so deep.

Your post boy. It hurts so bad.
Enough about you. Such pain. Thank you friend.

And as if my day wasn't bad enough, things just had to get worser.

"Babe, I think your wish came true. You won't see or hear from me already. Take care and I'll always miss you. I know you hate me saying this, but this will be the last, I love you."

And I thought Niz was joking that I replied,

"Oh great, I've been wishing for so long and only now that it's happening? Where you going? Kill yourself? You know the path to heaven? Don't get lost. Take care."

In a minute, I got his call.
Yup, and reality struck.
He's charged imprisonment for I don't know how long he refuses to tell me.
Reason for imprisonment, he went AWOL.
I swear I didn't know how to react but I had this insane feeling inside me.

Shoot me. I seem to have a problem. I can never take boys' words seriously.