Sunday, August 23, 2009

The late call.

So, today was pretty amazing.
My birthday celebration with my family was simple yet sweet.
We had an awesome dinner and of course, met Joel.
Thank you so so much.



We got home around 10.
Just as I stepped into the house, I received a call.
"Hello pretty! Look at your car park!"
There I have it, my guyfriend waiting in his car.
Mama was sweet enough to let me go out that late.
I couldn't deny he looks ultra cute behind the wheel.
Seeing him smiling from ear to ear like a child in Toys R Us.
Just that kids are a lot easier to please.
I swear he had more fun than me.
How long has it been again?
My feelings today was more concrete than ever.
So, he sped his way through.
80km/h in a busy neighbourhood area.
I could just scream to my death.
I kept myself quiet, too busy thinking what he has for me to care on the speed.
Just as I thought it's going to be just the two of us, there was everyone!
My heart melted into syrup.
This, from those whom I've expected to be, mutual friends.
You guys are unknowingly my loves.
p.s. I've got tonnes of pictures, but I look pretty hideous and yes, it's not surprising.