Saturday, September 12, 2009

And of course, this boy here. Let's just wish him a very good happy birthday! Oh yes, 19 already. Haikel Hanafi, we shared an amazing journey since we were 13. We've been through the ups and downs and even if it led to hatred, we'd still come back for one another. So that pretty explains where you stand in my life? Pretty much. Here goes, my list of thank you-s.

Thanks for being a stranger.
Thanks for the smile.
Thanks for being an amazing friend.
Thanks for all the corny and cold jokes.
Thanks for being a wonderful bestfriend.
Thanks for your friendly love and understanding though you emphasised so much that your love was a different kind of love. It didn't matter, no?
Thanks for being my boyfriend for 2 years.
Thanks for the rollercoaster ride, the tears and the laughters.
Thanks for being a jerk, an asshole, bastard, just name it.
Thanks for being my fucktard ex-boyfriend.
Thanks for the assurance that you'll always be by my side. Yes, you've proven it. 6 years and still counting.
Thanks for the unecessary fights. Please take note. You're not my boyfriend any longer.
And lastly, thanks for your never-ending and unconditional love.

I love you,, bestfriend.