Sunday, September 27, 2009

Awesome Sunday!


I haven't been a good friend to Sya and it hurts so bad. It's seriously depressing. I really hope things would turn out fine for her. I admire her for her strength when times are down. Sya, I really love you. I'm sorry I haven't been there :(

J would honestly be my no 1. I mean, are you seriously taken aback? No matter how much of a douchebag he is, his advantages overwrite his disadvantages. And I can't bring myself to say no to him. That sucks. I've not been meeting him since forever and yes, I'm fucking unhappy about it. But oh well, let him have his life and I'll have mine. F.

Anyway, I have been hanging out with the bestfriend a lot these days. And yay! Surprise admission to F1! Thank you, thank you very nice! I love you so mutcha!




Caught the cars in action but think it's too fast you can't really see them! Oh well.