Thursday, September 24, 2009

Too little's always too much and too much's always too little.


I never really understood why J and I don't make a big hu-ha on our special day. It just gets overly....annoying.

Anyways, Zach asked me out today. I thought it'd be cool and who gives a fuck for anniversary when J's too busy with...god knows what. Too much time it's almost ridiculous. Like how it's almost midnight and he has yet to call to check on me. Awesome. I don't get half the things J do. I don't even know why I bother trying. I'm just superly fucked up and still wondering why I'm spending my anniversary with Zach.

But a thing about Zach, he loves looking into my eyes and he goes, "From the first time I saw you 6 years ago till this moment, you're still beautiful. My feelings are gushing back like flood."

And I've always hated this part right here coz I'm aware, I'm not beautiful.

"J, do you even miss me like how i miss you?"