Sunday, September 27, 2009

Momentary Phase.

Him : I really need someone to talk to.

Me : You know I'm always here for you.

Him : I know.

Me : What's wrong? Tell me?

Him : I like her so much.

Me : Go tell her.

Him : No. I've tried. She won't like me.

Me : Don't give up. And she must be crazy. You're amazing.

Him : I just want her to know how I feel.

Me : Then go tell her.

Him : What should I say?

Me : Tell her how much you like her.

Him : She'll hate me for that. She claims she loves her boyfriend but she deserves better.

Me : Don't be sad. She'll love you. You're amazing.

Him : I'm always with her. I really love her. But, I don't think she likes me.

Me : I know how you feel. I have the same problem.

Him : Wait, who do you like?

Me : J, my boyfriend.

Him : Oh him.

Me : So are you going to tell her?

Him : I just did.