Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I've changed coz of you Khai.

Ask me on my holidays now.
For the past one week, I've been sleeping, eating, going out till midnight, sleep, eat, and yes, it's a cycle.

J's busy with work and his bunch of friends.
My girlfriends are caught up with boyfriend, work and such. And, poor me ended up with my guy friends. I don't mind. Certainly don't mind. I mean, it's nice to have them but to a certain extent.

I'm not bragging, not complaining. Nothing of that sort. I really treasure these friendships but I can't deny sometimes, their actions sometimes piss me off. All they're good at is to make me feel confused. Especially, when J and me, drifting apart. It's not good at all. Right.

I went out with Ziq earlier today. Things went well till he decided to sit and talk about us. And he got me wondering, since when 'Us' came into the picture? But oh well, I wouldn't wanna make a big fuss about it plus I was curious of what he meant by 'Us'.

So ya, boys being boys. Got all cheesy and stuff. I supposed he was expecting a positive response from me, but what more can I say? I mean, ya, I appreciate every single thing but seriously, these words, oh my god. I've been hearing them from how many mouths already. All I want is a friendship, I don't get why they have come to this. It's sad, really.

And I amazed myself today. When Ziq asked me, "Tell me honestly, you have more feelings towards me or Joel?" I slapped him in the face; in a jokingly manner that is , and said, "To start with, I never had feelings for you, and second, it is Joel I love." Wow right? I mean, for me. Yes, it's a wow.

All of this, after Khai left. Such major impact. I've learnt, not to love easily.