Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Love. It's unconditional.Learn to appreciate.

I love and miss these people. There's no need to hide, no need to deny.

1) Joel. I love you boyfriend. Thank you for all these years.

2) Dee. Bestfriend, thank you for your love. I never stop loving you.

3) Ama. Bestfriend, stay strong. We're always here for you. I really love you.

4) Sya. Though it's only a year plus, I really treasure you. Love you darling. Stay strong.

5) Haikel. Bestfriend, I love you. I'm sorry I've never been there for you.

6) Zakir. It's been years. I really love you. You make me smile friend.

7) Khai. I don't know what to say to you. I miss you.

8) Oli, you've always been here for me. Every single day, you'd look me up. Thank you. I love you.

9) Fessie. Come back to Singapore already! I want your hug.

10) Stanven. You big head. Never fail to make me smile.

11) Fit. Bro, we drifted apart. I just want you to know I really miss you.