Saturday, October 10, 2009

'He' and 'J'.




He, the photographer.

He takes nice shots with his DSLR. He finds girls who smokes very hot. He does everything and anything, even if he has to wake up at 7.30am on a Saturday to accompany me to town. He claims he'd do anything to make me happy.
But whatever it is, you can't compete with J. Coz J, stays on top.


J, my lover.

He, whom I love very very much. And there he says, "Sometimes, people who love each other do not have to end up together. The relationship may end but the love still stays." He, who used to call me every night, now that we are friends, everything has to stop. He prefers texting. And now, I tell you this J. I'd never stop texting you even if the bill costs a bomb. My life's complete just as long as you check on me every single day. I love you.

Boys, who try too hard.

I see the extra effort. The sweet morning messages to make sure I'm fine, the so-called 'meet up for lunch so I can comfort you.' The late night calls so I won't feel lonely. Honestly, though I'm touched with all of your actions, I don't need unnecessary attention. Because my bestfriends are here for me. And that's all that matters.