Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Smoke my life away and I don't give a shit.


Thanks for asking and of course I'm not fine. Jurong Primary called for work today and I was supposed to relief my sis's class. I had to turn down the offer coz there is no way I'm bailing out on the boys. Fafa can't make it sadly coz she just got grounded.

So they were sweet enough to skip school to keep me company. Tell me. If this is not friends, then what is. They brought to a lot of places I don't bother to know. Seriously, I'm still effing weak. Fuck. I just can't stand this anymore. Right, be strong, be strong. How strong? It doesn't help does it?

And so I smoked my life away. Screw much. I think it was 10 sticks?But trust me, that's pretty fine coz the boys finished one pack each in fucking 3 hours. Tsk. And we sheesha-ed at night. Awesome. Drown my sorrows in smoke.

Fine, I shall cry myself to sleep now. I swear tonight's going to be a hell of a night. Again.

And he said, "It is when you're down that you'll find strength." Strength, I don't see you coming.


J, I close my eyes so I can see you. I love you. Always.

On a brighter note, congratulations to my team for making it through the University of Adelaide thingy. I don't give a shit really, but I'm in. So yea. At least there's something to carve a smile.