Friday, October 16, 2009

Sentosa with bestfriend doesn't ease my pain either. J, only you.


And so I thought hanging out with the bestfriend would help me forget J. Snap, I was wrong. It hurts me more the fact that Sentosa is, I mean was, J and my favourite place.

Still had fun, all the laughter, from 'the sun scorch seh' (stupid as it sounds and it became my joke), the so-called 'today only 5 sticks ok. cut down!' but we ended up having 10. And you whining like a girl with the 'eh, I'm damn skinny fuck.' Tsk. I know la. Then we'll just giggle making this skinny topic a joke. All of those, thank you bestfriend.

I just hate how I'm relying on ciggarettes now to feel better. It's dumb. I know. But fuck it.



On my last note, I love J. Like crazy. He called me at noon today and he went, 'N, you smoke today?' I said, NO. Oh well. What the fuck.
J, can we please not end our love story?