Thursday, October 15, 2009

Tonight was the night.


Tonight, J made me his girlfriend. Our kisses, our hugs and the tears. Tonight shall be an exception coz I miss you so much and this, will be the last, he claimed. That 10 minutes we had, it felt like years. J, I feel so right beside you.

Thank you for tonight baby (just tonight as you claimed, tomorrow you shall be J). You always know the right words to say, the right places to touch and I haven’t seen my favourite smile in a little while, so that practically brightened up my night.

And I hated you for a second when you threw my 'newly bought' pack of ciggs. Really, I've never hated you, but that thing you did just now, wasn't at all macho. I should have taken the $10 you offered but sheesh, so much for wanting to be sweet.

I'm glad J, coz tonight, you spoke your heart out. And all of those, was what I wanted to hear. I love you baby. Tuck me in now baby. I'm tired already.

p.s. Can't wait for our next date bf! Oh wait, correction, friend.