Wednesday, July 1, 2009

When i change my name to 'Hunnie Notti'

I was on my jiwang mode today
as i watched all apit's vids on youtube
and then i suddenly missed that mat rep who's serving NS now
no, not that kind of love love kind of miss
but ya, it's more to just missing the late night calls from him kind of thing?
gosh, but yea, really miss him
and so, i digged for my old hp just to listen to the songs he sang for me
better to listen to songs which are sang for you rather than listen to peoples' right?
i'm not sad, no i'm not
it's just that, i really miss him

just miss that close bond friendship we had
when he sang, then i'll be like "power siol! baik ah mat rep"
and how i fell asleep when he's singing
he'll be screaming his lungs out to wake me up
and i'd say, "your voice is my lullaby" then i'll have him giggling to himself
now why must our friendship end this way niz?
see, when a guy asks you to be his and you clearly said no
it's an end to friendship
agree?

"It's not easy to love somebody, it's alot easier to miss"