Thursday, July 9, 2009

With the stars and the moon and your bestfriend, i vouched

Wednesday, July 8 2009

I went out with your bestfriend
and he said you and your boys are not happy
then i wonder, why do you care?
it's clear you're jealous but hell, you think i care?
maybe you forgot, your bestfriend's my bestfriend
you're afraid we'd fall for each other
just so you know, there is no way for that

instead of catching up on our lives
we talked about you
your bestfriend asked me to let you move on
haven't you told him i've let you go ages ago?
why not you tell him you still believe in that one day?
honestly, i've always believe in that one day
but after yesterday, i have decided and i'll not go back
i won't leave you hanging
you have found her, so you don't come back to me
goodbye now
i'm sorry, i'm not ready to see you at your gig
and your calls won't affect me a bit



"i'm just your ex and it'll remain that way"