Sunday, July 5, 2009

What's not to love?


Today, i felt a little bit gloomy
Mr Weather's being a bitch
i drove my parents to Vivo for shopping
they insisted on meeting Joel
i don't know what's up but it's effing not cool
at 5, i rushed to Orchard but i was dumb as usual
i took the wrong line, and that's not surprising
my girls were awesome
we went to our favourite Starbucks as usual
then planned to sheesha but ended up just red-bulling coz we lost the mood
yup, just lost it
coz we assumed he didn't turn up for work
hours of bitching, he suddenly turned up
right! just as we were about to leave
the girls asked me to smile to him coz last time, ya, that thing
so sad, i can't
i don't have courage, i'm not pretty
ok, so they were a bit disappointed in me i could see
sorry, but really, i can't initiate
we left, heartbroken
ok, that much of an impact! haha
i went beyond the curfew, it was almost 12
waited for mum to fetch me
and then this NS guy approached me, "eh, you nadz right?"
then bla bla bla, he accompanied me till my mum arrived
honestly, i still don't know who he is
he asked for my number, i wished it was.....
i asked him to key in his number on my hp instead
but i don't remember saving it, i know i'm mean
can't be bothered, i don't even know him
adding on, someone's supposed to fetch me and have lunch
and he cancelled it
fuck right?
seriously, i'm so tired of your games
you wanna play your game, i'll play mine
the other consoled me and asked me out
i don't feel like it
and this other, he must be bored or something
suddenly called to ask if i'm free tomorrow
coz i feel ugly, so i need to take a break
now you see why i'm gloomy?
i fucking miss baby, really wish i could see him today

"I LOVE MY HAIR TODAY"