Monday, July 27, 2009

Up and Down Monday


Rushing to school with heels and a skirt was a bad start
Screwing up in two presentations couldn't be a lot worse
And there you have, the only one who can make you smile
All excited to see him even if it's JUST a cd
But, things just have to go wrong
That i should say, shattered
Then again, how much can you react?
You can only pretend that you don't care a bit

It's really annoying when you know what you really want but you just can't get it?
But, what the eff, I'm tired
I miss you a lot
But fuck, whatever
Why do I even bother smsing?
Such dumb shits

Monday is a 'skip-classes' for our clique
We lunched and crashed at Ben's apartment
I wasn't as hyped up as I was in the morning before seeing him
Everyone asked, but all I could say, Don't ask, I'm fucking tired.
All I did was sleep with Theo's HUGE teddy
The clique played poker and Xbox
I couldn't sleep well, coz yes! The music, it was effing LOUD!
And then we found a trolley!
So yes, what can you expect from us? :)

"God, let there be a better tomorrow."