Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Teardrops on my....paper




















Lately, I felt so down everytime I think of school
Not coz of studies,
I'm managing well with that despite the skipping of classes thank god
But, yea..him, again
I'm really lost uh, serious shit



I met Shalini and Philip
And we happened to talk about him
One thing, I realised, I can NEVER
talk or think about him
Coz I'd just break down and cry endlesssly
And Philip said, "At least, you know it's from your heart. Take it slow girl."
Uhhuhh, things go too fast, way too fast


It's hard, really
I really hope he's doing fine
And I kept telling them I miss him a lot, as if it'd help
But, at least, it was off my chest
I so need to see him, badly, but then again, Nadz, get a life! F***



So, today, I got myself a girlfriend
Her name's Lily
We love each other but suddenly, we decided to confess something
And we said, at the same timing,
"Darling, I wanna break up."
We looked at each other in the eye, hug, and then we laughed!
And I screamed
"Fuck! That was my shortest relationship!"





"Lily, thanks for the memories even though they weren't so great. HAHA."