Friday, July 24, 2009

Rave on the sweet memories

Maybe i think too much
But as i browsed through those pictures
It made me wonder if I'm simply busy with school or I just lost my social circle
How heartwrenching
I need these friends
And most importantly, boyfriend, don't you realise anything?
Coz i need this life back























































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































"Now return me my life!"