Sunday, June 7, 2009

And i will remember what i told myself a few nights ago
i won't shed a tear
then again, even babies cry when they're in pain
us? we're just good at hiding and running away
i'm tired, really
and with pain, i know i'm still alive

something happened between me and A today
you know, somehow,
you really get annoyed coz you know there's nothing going on between you and him?
and like, you've confessed to someone else, he got to know
and he got all disappointed? i mean, what the fuck..
i thought we are friends boy, i've got no such intentions man seriously
clear cut, me, you...just friends..
damn, i didn't know falling in love is easy for you boys

So, Mama was saying about how i should leave K and all
it's hard mama, you don't understand
talking to you, pointless
today was sucky, i've shed tears talking to Mama about K
i didn't know crying was this easy
and of course, my sweet sister Hann, never fails to cheer me up
the annoying brat whom i still love
argh, hate troubled days
and my zonked out complexion's not helping me much!