Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Sweet nibblets
my Tuesday was a blue one
in fact every day is blue, can i have pink tomorrow?
right, i'm all vexed up as usual
and of course, don't ask
yes, i skip school again today
nah, it's not that bad, only morning class
i realised i was super late to school and i swear i'll feel like a loser if i were to hail a cab
and i did the right choice :) back to sleep, now that was a pretty good decision
not till i ran into my lecturer in the afternoon, ok, how unlucky
she gave me this evil smile and i'm like, right whatever

so, once again, school's oh so awesome
mainly coz of my clique..uhuh uhuh
he's asleep already! boohoo, so bored so bored

right, moodless already
i'm HUNGRY
i'll stop here :)
i shall indulge myself with chocolate cake and a glass of Coke
oh wait, and his chocolates! <3
thanks b

suddenly, i thought of him
i miss bro :(