Friday, June 12, 2009

This morning, i talked to him with a meagre amount of voice left in my throat
then i realised, "wah, i really love him sia"
i live day by day
i don't think of my future, or indeed, i don't intend to
maybe that is why i'm strangled on decisions
i make my own decisions and live by it, whether or not it'll turn good, or sour.

Anyways, today was a series of relief i must say
so i've got my result and awesome, my GPA's gotta bring me somewhere
uhhuhh, uhhuhh
retail test was the shit i tell you, but oh wells, screw that thing man
30%, what harm can it do? right, agree with me people! i'm consoling myself
oh right, how pathetic, such bleeping loser
and of course, the long awaited test
TP..and yes babies, driving license obtained! :)
thanks for the people who came down for me, i mean, like oh my god,
that's like the sweetest thing ever
and of course, the lucky charm ring..i love you

so a movie after a hard and long day sounds good doesn't it?
with the right person of course
it's the hols already! that's sad, really sad

Sometimes I wonder,
if a person is in a relationship with one partner
and have an open relationship with another is a trend.
everyone around me is doing that
and wow, so i must say it is a trend.
i can't wait for tomorrow!
"Daddy, shut up and let me drive! Because i tell you so!"