Monday, June 15, 2009

He, 'THE EX' says it all

And when 'the ex' says,
"Don't fall for her coz she's a materialistic who only goes for fucking new urban gays"
i can vouch upon the stars
he's lying

Heart throbbing

A bad start for the holidays
or prolly, it was just the norm..Monday blues
'the ex' woke me up with his call and yes, totally fine with that
well, he was being nice and all, it was clear he's trying hard

sometimes, you do not know what agenda someone has when they do certain things,
prolly coz I'D NEVER TRUST ANYONE THAT MUCH
or prolly, i have a mammoth amount of sensitivity
but then again, this world is so vague, we just have to go through it all every single second

'the ex' offered to send me off to nenek's but at the same time humiliating my pride
right, that wasn't funny mr, seriously, i could just shoot you in the head
i don't see the sincere facet in what i see, or rather, you're portraying
tell me if there's a competition or something,
i'd totally withdraw myself on the account of our past
kudos to you boy! you won!

yesterday,
you questioned me what made me fell for you 5 years back
today,
i realized, i never fell for you, everything just fell in place

to you,

I really miss you and thurs, please come fast :(