Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I lost the meaning of hurt

"It doesn't matter anymore if you say you love me."

crushed into pieces
my world came crashing down
this heart, felt like it was stabbed a million times

"You're hurting me more this way."

tell me what i can do boy?
drag it longer? it wouldn't work would it?
this decision, so hard to make
it hurts me more seeing you like this
i don't have a choice do i?

Baby, this is the moment i needed you the most
i'm hoping for your name to appear in my inbox
but, i know it's impossible
coz you said, once i leave, there's no turning back

i'm sorry
sorry's not enough
but baby, i'm truly sorry

right, nadz, no turning back
pick yourself up
bleagh, let's pop in pills
fuck
i keep drafting out a msg for you then i have it deleted
now where's courage?
hey you, have you seen courage?
fuck life


I'M DESPERATE FOR YOUR VOICE