Thursday, June 25, 2009

Not one fairytale

Can't you see, they're trying to tell me how to feel?
this love i'm having is so difficult but it's all so real
a thing to declare; i'm attached
how now brown cow?
i didn't put it into much thinking
now again, i've hurt my baby
sorry doesn't mean a thing now and yes i know
i'm not a princess
but i still wish for a happy ending
If i say i love you
it doesn't matter coz i'm not with you
if i say i miss you
you'd just say so what
but baby, i really do mean every single thing
You'll slowly walk out on me i know
i hate how much i love you
but i just can't let you go
my actions, very contradicting
i can't understand myself and i'm not hoping you to understand me
"to you baby
do what you think is right
leave if you have to
stay if you want to
my love will always stay the same"