Sunday, June 14, 2009

This weekend, i've been feeling INCREDIBLY HAPPY! Because.....

13th June
Home sweet home babies! Off to Johor! Well, i had the best mix of emotions of course!
A million yayness to going home but boohoo to leaving him
Yes, it was that hard
My mood was dampened with super duper long like a thousand cars ahead of us
And uhhhuhhh, 2 hours in the car is no phun thing missie
Though it was a horrible one, Hann and me toedelly had a great time snapping dumb shots











And yes, Dad let me drove from the restaurant which
was about 5 min drive to our house
Ok, Mum was proud i could see
Sad i couldn't drive on the road coz Baby
didn't let me
"Don't dare drive in Johor ok? You're not an experienced driver. I don't care if you wanna drive in Singapore"
Scary right? so better listen to this boy..haha
Nevermind, more driving days coming
I shall zoom zooom zoooooom


So, right, home sweet home finally!
































14th June

Home in Johor simply means 'sleep the whole day'

and yes, that's exactly what i did

Oh my god, that was the most awesome thing
SLEEPING
I missed out on the usual bowling and swimming
but i don't mind a bit..teeeheee..sleeping's still the best
And "Morning sunshine!" yes, i woke up at 2 in the noon
fresh and all ready to go! uhhhuhhhh ;)
Women in the house were all lazy to cook so
Atok, Bob and me offered to buy lunch
I drove this time! Ok, i kinda screwed up this part
I hit on this superrr longggg pole behind while i was parking!
And i swore my Atok's face was classic! "Muke tensionnn!"
Right, now i doubt he'll pass me the keys when i'm alone
Boooo! There goes my holiday :(
Public transport, here i come!